References for Tom Whiteside
Version for printing
- P Bursill-Hall, Professor D T Whiteside : Historian of mathematics whose prodigious work on Newton's papers astonished the scholarly world, The Independent (Saturday, 3 May 2008).
- Preface, The investigation of difficult things (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1992), xi-xii.
- Publications of D T Whiteside, The investigation of difficult things (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1992), xiii-xvi.
- A Shapiro, D T Whiteside : Eminent historian of mathematics and expert on Isaac Newton, The Guardian (Monday, 5 May, 2008).
- D T Whiteside, How does one come to edit Newton's mathematics?, in The foundations of Newtonian scholarship, London, 1997 (World Sci. Publ., River Edge, NJ, 2000), 209-220.
- D T Whiteside, The Times (Wednesday, 7 May, 2008).
JOC/EFR July 2008
The URL of this page is: