References for Fritz Ursell
Version for printing
- M S Schmid, First Language Attrition, Use and Maintenance: The Case of German Jews in Anglophone Countries (John Benjamins Publishing, 2002).
- I D Abrahams and P A Martin, Fritz Joseph Ursell. 28 April 1923 -11 May 2012, Biographical Memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society 59 (2013), 407-421.
- D Evans, Fritz Joseph Ursell 1923-2012, in Bernard Molin, Olivier Kimmoun, Fabien Remy (eds.), Proceedings 28th International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies (2014), ix-xi.
- In Memoriam - Fritz Joseph Ursell. 28 April 1923-11 May 2012, School of Mathematics, University of Manchester, Newsletter (Summer 2013), 16-17.
- Obituary - Fritz Joseph Ursell, The Times (15 May, 2012).
- Professor Fritz Ursell, The Telegraph (12 July 2012).
- Professor Fritz Ursell, born April 28 1923, died May 12 2012, London Math. Soc. Newsletter (12 July 2012).
- F Ursell, Reminiscences of the early days of the spectrum of ocean waves, in S G Sajjadi, N H Thomas and J C R Hunt (eds.), Wind-over-wave couplings. Perspectives and prospects (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1999), 127-137.
JOC/EFR March 2014
The URL of this page is: