References for Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh
Version for printing
- S M Barr, Review: Group Structure of Gauge Theories, by Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh, Science, New Series 234 (4772) (1986), 93-94.
- J T Cushing, Review: The Dawning of Gauge Theory, by Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh, Isis 89 (1) (1998), 152-153.
- Irish physicist who had a theorem named after him, The Irish Times (25 November 2000).
- P E Jorgensen, Review: Group Structure of Gauge Theories, by Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh, SIAM Review 31 (1) (1989), 142-144.
- J T Lewis, W McGlinn and S Sen, Obituaries: Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh, Physics Today 54 (11) (2001), 79-80.
- D O'Sullivan, Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh 1933-2000 - An appreciation, Newsletter, Institute of Physics in Ireland 5 (2) (2001), 2.
- Remembering a pioneer of supersymmetry, The Irish Times (29 June 2006).
- S Sen, Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh 1933-2000, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies.
- S Sen, Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh 1933-2000, in M McCartney and A Whitaker, Physicists of Ireland: Passion and Precision (CRC Press, 2003), 282-292.
- A Solomon, Obituary: Lochlainn O'Raifeartaigh 1933-2000, J P Gazeau, R Kerner, J P Antoine, S Metens, J Y Thibon (eds.), GROUP 24: Physical and Mathematical Aspects of Symmetries: Proceedings of the 24th International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics, Paris, 15-20 July 2002 (CRC Press, 2003), xiii-xiv.
JOC/EFR February 2016
The URL of this page is: