References for Emilie Martin
Version for printing
- M J Bailey, Emilie Norton Martin, in American women in science: prior to 1950 American women scientists: a biographical dictionary (ABC-Clio, Denver, Colorado, 1994), 236-237.
- Emilie Norton Martin, Bryn Mawr Alumnae Bulletin (April 1936), 31.
- J Green and J LaDuke, Emilie Norton Martin, in Pioneering Women in American Mathematics: The Pre-1940 PhD's (American Mathematical Society, Providence, Rhode Island, 2009), 235-236.
- P C Kenschaft, The students of Charlotte Agnas Scott, Mathematics in College (1982), 16-20.
- M B Ogilvie and J Harvey (eds), Emilie Norton Martin, in The biographical dictionary of women in science L-Z: pioneering lives from ancient times to the mid-20th century (Taylor & Francis, New York, 2000), 848.
JOC/EFR October 2015
The URL of this page is: