References for William Oughter Lonie
Version for printing
- C Roger, History of St Andrews: with a full account of the recent improvements in the city (Adam & Charles Black, Edinburgh, 1849).
- Westwood's Parochial Directory for the Counties of Fife and Kinross, containing the names and addresses of Gentry, and of Persons in Business, &c. (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1862)
- Madras College Magazine (1908), 48.
- Reports from the Commissioners Education Scotland Session 1867-68 XXIX Appendix (Thomas Constable, Edinburgh, 1868).
- St Andrews Citizen (23 April 1881).
- The Scotsman (Saturday, 15th August 1846).
- The Scotsman (Wednesday, 25th August 1847).
- William Oughterlonie, M.A., LL.D., The Scotsman (5 January, 1894), 5.
JOC/EFR April 2010
The URL of this page is: