References for Jyesthadeva
Version for printing
- G G Joseph, The crest of the peacock (London, 1991).
- K V Sarma, A History of the Kerala School of Hindu Astronomy (Hoshiarpur, 1972).
- R C Gupta, Addition and subtraction theorems for the sine and the cosine in medieval India, Indian J. History Sci. 9 (2) (1974), 164-177.
- R C Gupta, The Madhava-Gregory series, Math. Education 7 (1973), B67-B70.
- S Parameswaran, Madhavan, the father of analysis, Ganita-Bharati 18 (1-4) (1996), 67-70.
- K V Sarma, and S Hariharan, Yuktibhasa of Jyesthadeva : a book of rationales in Indian mathematics and astronomy - an analytical appraisal, Indian J. Hist. Sci. 26 (2) (1991), 185-207.
JOC/EFR November 2000
The URL of this page is: