References for Richard Borcherds
Version for printing
- S Baron-Cohen, A Professor of Mathematics, Chapter 11 of The Essential Difference: Male and Female Brains and the Truth about Autism (Basic Books, 2004).
- R E Borcherds, What is .. The Monster, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 49 (9) (2002), 1076-1077.
- Fields Medal Prize Winners (1998): Richard Ewen Borcherds (born 29 November 1959).
- P Goddard, The work of Richard Ewen Borcherds, Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians I (Berlin, 1998), 99-108.
- K Gold, The high-flying obsessives, The Guardian (12 December 2000).
- A Jackson, Borcherds, Gowers, Kontsevich, and McMullen Receive Fields Medals, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 45 (10) (1998), 1358-1360.
- J Lepowsky, J Lindenstrauss, Y I Manin, and J Milnor, The Mathematical Work of the 1998 Fields Medalists, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 46 (1) (1999), 17-26.
- R Sanders, UC Berkeley professor wins highest honor in mathematics, the prestigious Fields Medal, University of California, Berkeley.
- S Singh, Interview with Richard Borcherds, The Guardian (28 August 1998).
JOC/EFR July 2009
The URL of this page is: