References for Leslie Valiant
- J Fishman, 'Probably Approximately Correct' Inventor, From Harvard University, Wins Turing Award, Chronicle of Higher Education (9 March, 2011).
- C Hennick, Professor gets computing's 'Nobel' : Harvard's Leslie Valiant wins A M Turing Award, Boston Globe (9 March 2011).
- S Lohr, Another Win for Artificial Intelligence: the Turing Award, New York Times (14 March 2011).
- A Nozeki, The contributions of Leslie G Valiant (Japanese), Sugaku 39 (1) (1987), 32-39.
- V Reitano, Harvard's Valiant wins Turing Award, SDTimes (9 March 2011).
- V Strassen, The work of Leslie G Valiant, Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians, Berkeley, Calif., 1986 Vol 1 (Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1987), 16-22.
MacTutor History of Mathematics