References for Sripati
- D Pingree, Biography in Dictionary of Scientific Biography (New York 1970-1990).
- V Arora and V Goel, Life and works of Sripati, Gurukula Kangri Vijnana Patrika Aryabhata 1 (1998), 105-110.
- R S Lal and R Prasad, Contributions of Sripati (1039 A.D.) in the solution of first degree simultaneous indeterminate equations, Math. Ed. (Siwan) 20 (3) (1986), 113-118.
- K N Sinha, Vyaktaganitadhyaya of Sripati's 'Siddhanta'sekhara', Ganita Bharati 10 (1-4) (1988), 40-50.
- K N Sinha, Algebra of Sripati : an eleventh century Indian mathematician, Ganita Bharati 8 (1-4) (1986), 27-34.
- K N Sinha, Sripati : an eleventh-century Indian mathematician, Historia Math. 12 (1) (1985), 25-44.
- K N Sinha, Sripati's 'Ganitatilaka' : English translation with introduction, Ganita Bharati 4 (3-4) (1982), 112-133.
- K N Sinha, On Sripati's (c. 1039) laws of signs, also his concept of imaginary numbers, Math. Education 10 (1) (1976), B10-B13.
MacTutor History of Mathematics