References for Leopold Infeld
- L Infeld, Why I Left Canada: Reflections on Science and Politics (McGill-Queen's University Press, 1978).
- L Infeld, Quest: An Autobiography (Amer. Math. Soc., 1980).
- I Bialynicki-Birula, Born-Infeld nonlinear electrodynamics. Act Physics Polonica B 30 (1999), 2875-2877.
- S Bloch-Nevitte, Closing the Circle : Posthumous designation 'a blow against parochialism', University of Toronto News (May 29, 1995).
- R Gajewski, Leopold Infeld, as I remember him, The Infeld Centennial Meeting, Warsaw, 1998, Acta Phys. Polon. B 30 (10) (1999), 3003-3008.
- E Infeld, Leopold Infeld Bibliography. General Relativity and Gravitation 1 (1970), 191-208.
- T Richmond, Leopold Infeld: hope lost, hope regained. Biography: Infeld, Leopold, The Infeld Centennial Meeting, Warsaw, 1998, Acta Phys. Polon. B 30 (10) (1999), 2863-2873.
- G de B Robinson, Leopold Infeld, Canad. Math. Bull. 14 (1971), 301-303.
- J Stachel, Einstein and Infeld, seen through their correspondence, The Infeld Centennial Meeting, Warsaw, 1998, Acta Phys. Polon. B 30 (10) (1999), 2879-2908.
- L Stern, Shadowing Infeld : Secret documents show the lengths to which Canadian spies went to try to prove exiled physicist was a communist, The Ottawa Citizen (Sunday, January 24, 1999).
MacTutor History of Mathematics