References for Lazarus Fuchs
- J H Manheim, Biography in Dictionary of Scientific Biography (New York 1970-1990).
- R Bölling, Weierstrass and some members of his circle: Kavalevskaia, Fuchs, Schwarz, Schottky, in Mathematics in Berlin (Berlin, 1998), 71-82.
- J J Gray, Fuchs and the Theory of Differential Equations, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.) 10 (1) (1984), 1-26.
- J J Gray, Erratum: 'Fuchs and the theory of differential equations', Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.) 12 (1) (1985), 182.
- E J Wilczynski, Obituary of Lazarus Immanuel Fuchs, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 9 (1902), 46-49.
MacTutor History of Mathematics