References for Vladimir Drinfeld
- Biography in Encyclopaedia Britannica.
- F Araki and S Iitaka, Profiles of the ICM-90 Fields Medal prizewinner (Japanese), Sugaku 42 (4) (1990), 361-366.
- V Chari and D Thakur, On the work of V G Drinfeld, Current Sci. 59 (24-25) (1990), 1297-1300.
- Fields Medalists 1990, Menemui Mat. 12 (3) (1990), 116-117.
- V Ginzburg, Vladimir Drinfeld : Preface, Transformation Groups 10 (3-4), (2005), 277-278.
- V Ginzburg, A glimpse into the life and work of V Drinfeld, in Algebraic geometry and number theory (Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA, 2006), xiii-xv.
- A M Gleason, A Jaffe, B Mazur, R H Herman, C H Clemens, J Kollar, K Gawedzki, C Solué and M Sipser, ICM-90 Kyoto, Japan, Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 37 (9) (1990), 1209-1216.
- M Jimbo, V G Drinfeld's achievements I (Japanese), Sugaku 43 (1) (1991), 17-23.
- M Jimbo, V G Drinfeld's achievements II (Japanese), Sugaku 43 (1) (1991), 24-29.
- S Koppes, Math department welcomes latest addition to its stellar team of recruits, University of Chicago Chronicle 18 (8) (21 January, 1999).
- T I Manin, On the mathematical work of Vladimir Drinfeld. Address delivered by Michio Jimbo, Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians Kyoto, Japan I (Tokyo, 1991), 3-7.
- T I Manin, On the work of Vladimir Drinfeld, Address delivered by Michio Jimbo at ICM-90, Addresses on the works of Fields medalists and Rolf Nevanlinna Prize winner (Kyoto, 1990).
- T Oda, V G Drinfeld's achievements I (Japanese), Sugaku 43 (1) (1991), 17-23.
MacTutor History of Mathematics